White Moonstone carries the energy of the new moon at the height of its power, stimulating psychic perception, vision and dream work. It can magnify one’s emotions, activating the kundalini energy in women and emotional balance in men, and is supportive in children to drive away nightmares or insomnia.
Metaphysical Properties for Rainbow moonstone:
Colour: Colourless, white, blue sheen, multicoloured sheen, Milky white to silver-blue to warm tones
Hardness: 6 – 6.5 on the Mohs scale
Location: Australia, India
Chakra: Crown Chakra, Sacral Chakra, Third Eye Chakra
Zodiac: Cancer, Sagittarius, Libra, Scorpio
Energies: Love, Power, Healing, Luck
Rainbow Moonstone acts as a prism, diffusing energy throughout the aura. It provides psychic protection, clearing the mind and senses, and aids in lucid dreaming and calm sleep. It deflects negativity and eases emotional trauma. Aligned with the Goddess, Rainbow Moonstones connect with the energies and spirits of Nature, from plant devas to galactic consciousness.
Moonstone opens the heart to nurturing qualities as well as assisting in the acceptance of love. It is an excellent crystal for first or new love, and is a comforting talisman if love must be kept a secret. It was also believed to be able to reunite loved ones who had parted in anger.
Moonstone is also the stone of love and eroticism, stimulating the kundalini energy and carnal desires. It is the ultimate fertility crystal. A Moonstone necklace worn during lovemaking at full moon harmonizes the body into the natural lunar cycle. Or, for fidelity or fertility, make a grid of thirteen Moonstone crystals with a circle of the twelve months around a bedroom, and one centered under the bed.
- You will receive exactly this Rainbow Moonstone Egg – 56mm x 41mm / 2 3/16 x 1 5/8 Inches; 135g / 4.8 oz (see photo, stand not included)!
- The meaning of this stone name relates to how they look, as it was named because of the shiny reflective quality or sheen found within the stones of all colors. Moonstone has been used in Roman jewelry for nearly two thousand years, even longer in the Orient. It has always been a sacred stone in India with a special significance for lovers, and is a traditional wedding gift there. It was a popular choice for jewelers in the Art Nouveau period, and in Europe was believed to reconcile estranged lovers and to cure sleeplessness. Moonstone is known as the Traveler’s Stone for the protection it affords, especially at night, and because of its uplifting quality of hope, has long been worn as a talisman to enhance the personality. This superb stone has been found in quite a few locations, including India, Sri Lanka, Burma, Madagascar, Australia and the USA. This stone has been in use for a very long time, and have been found in pieces dating back over 2000 years, both in Oriental countries and in Moonstone jewelry from the Roman empire. It comes in variety of colors, with the moonstone colors ranging from the milky white stones, to yellow, peach, green, pink, gray, dark gray black, blue and the Rainbow Moonstone.
- Rainbow Moonstone is the stone of new beginnings, balancing the psychic centers and grounding negative energies. It helps one to recognize that new beginnings are in fact the fruition of each ending. It allows one to accept gracefully the ups and downs. As ancient as the moon itself, Moonstone holds the power of mystery. Its secrets are locked beneath a pearly veil, and with them, our own hidden truths. Only within its reflected light can we begin to understand what it has to teach us. Moonstone is foremost a talisman of the inward journey, taking one deep into the self to retrieve what is missing, the parts of the soul left behind or forgotten, then brought to light. Rainbow moonstone has a gentle, calming energy. It helps to strengthen intuition and psychic perception, and enhances creativity, compassion, endurance and inner confidence. It is a stone that brings balance, harmony, and hope. The Rainbow effect brings in a spectrum of light, and can help with clearing and bringing in uplifting energies. It has been said to have the power to grant wishes.
- Since earliest times, Moonstone has been a tangible connection to the magic of the moon – an amulet of protection for travelers, a gift of lovers for passion, a channel for prophecy, and a path to wisdom. Our ties to the moon are strong. As it waxes and wanes in cyclic perfection, it creates the tides and rhythms of our mother, Earth, and influences our behaviors, emotions and spiritual growth. Moonstone calms and encourages, teaching us the natural rhythms of life. Rainbow Moonstone intensifies your feminine ‘Goddess’ energy! It is a stone that enhances your feelings and encourages fervent desires, eager expectation and heartfelt resolve and holds within it the deep seated nature of feminine energy. This beautiful crystal has a powerful vibration that may heighten psychic abilities, and aid you to embrace your gifts. Moonstones have a highly spiritual nature, and you may benefit by putting this vibration to work in your life. Legendary as the Traveler’s Stone, Moonstone is especially protective of those who travel by night or upon the water when the moon is shining. Frequent travelers should keep one in the glove compartment for safe night driving and as protection against road rage.
- (Attention! The above information is provided solely for informational purpose and cannot be considered as a substitute for advice from a health care professional. Kindly note that all stones are offered for decorative purposes only. Please, handle your stones with great care, do not grind or crumble them, do not dip or add them into your food or drink, do not use any parts of them in any elixirs, potions, lotions etc. Always make sure you wash your hands before and after working with your crystals. This will help to keep you safe and your stones clean, both energetically and physically.)