Looking for a gentle, natural cleanser and moisturiser for clear, softer skin?
Botanicals natural deep cleansing melts are designed to penetrate the skin’s lower layers; removing impurities and restoring natural balance.
They’re based on the homeopathic principle of ‘like cures like’. Most facial cleansers strip the skin of its natural oil, forcing it to go into overdrive to produce more oil, and causing the skin to become imbalanced and problematic.
Applying an oil-based product to the skin will dissolve make up, dead skin cells and other impurities – whilst retaining the skin’s natural balance.
When removed with a hot cloth, pores will open, and all of the impurities which cause dull and blemished skin will be gently released and wiped away.
Not only do natural oils help retain natural balance, they also have a healing, protective and moisturising effect.
Botanicals chamomile & mandarin deep cleansing melt is ideal for normal, combination and sensitive skin types. Choose our rose & camellia melt if your skin is mature or prone to dryness.
This product is concentrated (does not contain water) so only a small amount is needed. Which also makes it great value for money as a little goes a long way.
Made in England. 100% natural.
Discover the natural way to silky smooth skin. Click “Add to Basket” now!
- MINI FACIAL in a JAR! Botanicals natural deep cleansing melts are designed to penetrate the skin’s lower layers; removing impurities and restoring natural balance.
- YOUR SKIN WILL FEEL NOURISHED, SOFT and HYDRATED. Suitable for all skin types – especially normal, senstive or problem skin. Choose Rose & Camellia for dry or mature skin.
- PROMOTES HEALTHIER SKIN using HOMEOPATHIC PRINCIPLE of ‘like cures like’ to dissolve make up, remove dead skin cells and other impurities.
- EXCELLENT MOISTURISING, PROTECTION and HEALING EFFECTS with carefully selected combination of natural oils.
- 100% NATURAL with ORGANIC Ingredients certified by the Soil Association and created in the heart of England by award-winning skincare specialists.