Incense of the history of incense in China for a long time, the famous Han Dynasty Boshan furnace is designed for incense. Incense incense furnace
initially used bronze as the material, the Han Dynasty Boshan furnace is made of bronze. Now with the changes in the times, incense burners began to
use ceramics, iron, etc. as a home decorations.
Size: L 145*W 130*H 190mm
1 x Incense Burner Holder
15 x Backflow incense cones
1.Because of the size measurements are handmade, so there may be 0.1-0.3CM
2.Please understand because of the light irradiation or computer display difference,
the color may be a slight difference between the real product and picture
If you have any question or suggestion on our products or orders, please contact us. We’ll try our best to solve your problem as soon as possible.
- Creative and Beautiful Scenery:Inspired by a classical allusion from the story of Bo Ya and “Zhong Ziqi”,we designed it in the shape of lofty mountains and flowing water.
- Cleanable and Durable:Top-quality porcelain.Ceramic burner will still look great after years of service.Suitable for sticks, cones ,coil incenses or sandalwood.Incense ashes could be easily removed.
- Convenient and Compact Size:Approx size is 14.5(L)*13(W)*19(H)cm, easy to carry.
- Perfect Gift: Beautifully wrapped package,could be used as an elegant gift.
- Cautions:Cone incense is not included.Please keep one meter distance when the smoke emits.