The picture is only for your reference ,you will get a similar item because it’s natural stone. Lapis Lazuli is one of the most sought after stones in use since man’s history began. Its deep, celestial blue remains the symbol of royalty and honor, gods and power, spirit and vision. It is a universal symbol of wisdom and truth. In ancient times Lapis Lazuli was most highly regarded because of its beautiful color and the valuable ultramarine dye derived from it. Its name comes from the Latin lapis, “stone,” and the Persian lazhuward, “blue.” It is rock formed by multiple minerals, mostly Lazurite, Sodalite, Calcite and Pyrite, and is a rich medium to royal blue with gold flecks (pyrites). Lower-grade Lapis is lighter blue with more white than gold flecks, and is sometimes called denim Lapis. Lapis Lazuli was among the most highly prized tribute paid to Egypt, obtained from the oldest mines in the world, worked from around 4000 B.C. and still in use today. Referenced in the Old Testament as sapphire (unknown in that part of the ancient world), Lapis Lazuli is most likely the fifth stone in the original breastplate of the High Priest, as well as those of later times.
- Healing Crystals India Product
- Natural Gemstone Sphere Ball
- Spheres are great sources of natural universal energy!Learn about yourself, others, or read more into any situation by practicing the ancient art of scrying or reading the future in reflective surfaces. You will be happy with your sphere for displaying as a mineral specimen also as each piece is hand picked for a superior quality! Only the most unique and exciting specimens enter the Gypsy Palace collection from the start so you never have to worry about receiving an average quality specimen.
- Note : Stand is not in Offer it has been only used for Photography Purpose
- Return Is Not Accepted After 48 Hours Of Delivery