12 Pack of Jumbo sized natural beeswax crayons designed for little hands.
Colors include: Purple, blue, black, ocher, pink, white, red, light-green, dark-green, orange, brown, yellow.
Proudly handmade in New Zealand from 100% pure beeswax and non-toxic pigments.
Environmentally sustainable, low impact production using natural honey by products.
Honeysticks came up with the idea of a Natural Crayon that was safer for kids and better for the environment back in 2005. We approached Kevin the chief artisan at Retsol crayons New Zealand’s oldest crayon manufacturer and put our heads together and created Honeysticks.
Honeysticks are New Zealand’s only 100% beeswax crayon. Unlike its paraffin wax, petroleum derived competitors, Honeysticks are safer for children as well as having the sweet aroma of honey, a lovely soft handle and a real old world feel.
Honeysticks is now distributed internationally to over 8 markets and growing.
Not to be swayed by the mechanical temptations and cost savings of offshore manufacturing that would most certainly have changed the course of our history, we’ve persevered with the original time honored artisan methods of making handmade crayons. These little slice of New Zealand creativity and sustainability use refined South Island beeswax and are hand made locally in our workshop in West Auckland.
All this extra work requires a fair amount of time and love, and perhaps a little stupidity to keep doing things the hard way but the results speak for themselves. Honeysticks are the premium handmade beeswax children’s crayon on the market.
Honeysticks use 100% natural New Zealand Beeswax and non-toxic pigments to create vibrant colors that transfer effortlessly to the page.
- Natural, Non Toxic Goodness – Honeysticks beeswax crayons are handmade from 100% pure New Zealand beeswax with non-toxic pigments so they are safe for infants, kids and children of all ages. Contains no paraffin wax or cheap fillers.
- Durable & Ergonomic Shape – The unique chubby shape of Honeysticks makes them easier for small hands to hold, but much harder for small hands to break! Honeysticks have been “tested in preschools and the kids have tried to break them but they just can’t. Plus they love the smell!”
- Sustainable & Low Impact – The beeswax used to create Honeysticks is a natural by-product of honey production. This sustainable process causes minimal impact on the environment and gives the crayons a wonderful honey scent.
- 12 Exciting Colors – Let your little ones express their inner artist with a stunning range of twelve eye catching, non-toxic crayon colors. Crayon material easily bonds to the paper, poster or artboard.
- Money Back Guarantee – If you’re not 100% happy with your 12 Pack of natural beeswax crayons and their delightful New Zealand honey scent, simply return them for a no questions asked full refund. No risk, no fuss!