BIRTHSTONES & ANNIVERSARIES
Blue topaz is a birthstone for December. Blue topaz is the gem of the 4th anniversary.
Topaz History and Lore
Most authorities agree that the name topaz comes from Topazios. Some scholars trace the origin back to Sanskrit (an ancient language of India) and the word topas or tapaz, meaning “fire.”
The ancient Greeks believed that topaz gave them strength. In Europe during the Renaissance people thought that topaz could break magic spells and dispel anger. For centuries, many people in India have believed that topaz worn above the heart assures long life, beauty, and intelligence.
- Both the topaz and the Zircons are handcrafted by Germany mirror polishing and cutting technology.
- In 925 sterling silver with the stamp 925. Plated in white gold for a luxe look.
- Small halo gems add a dose of sparkle that’s perfect for evening.
- Blue topaz is a birthstone for December ,and the gemstone of the 4th anniversary.
- This shimmering pair is perfect for seeing you from daytime to party time in style.