Ta’er incense is Meditative – Sacred – Awakening.
Ta’er high grade sandalwood incense sticks are a profoundly soothing, otherworldly blend of incense, named after a sacred Tibetan monastery rooted on the tranquil slopes of the Lotus Mountain renowned for it’s holy Sandalwood tree.
It is this precious ingredient, notable for its use in ceremonies and meditation practices that comprises the cool, balmy opening notes.
Golden tones of resinous Amber add warmth, while Chinese Rhubarb and subtle wafts of evergreen Herb of Grace enlighten this opulent blend reaching to untouched depths.
Ta’er is a deeply meditative and spiritually uplifting scent.
Our traditional, high grade incense sticks are made aromatic plant components (herbs, spices, aromatic barks, seeds and saps), bound with water.
Each pure herbal incense stick is 15cm long and burns for around 33 minutes. There are 30 pure incense sticks per box.
Our Japanese style incense sticks are made without any bamboo core.
- Made with 100% pure, natural herbs, plants, seeds, saps and aromatic barks
- Ta’er incense is Meditative – Sacred – Awakening. Precious Sandalwood with golden tones of resinous Amber, Chinese Rhubarb and evergreen Herb of Grace
- Free from charcoal and bamboo core. Free from any synthetic ingredients or perfumes
- Made lovingly by artisans
- Each incense stick is 15cm long and burns for around 33 minutes. There are 30 pure incense sticks per box.